...and thanks for all the fish.

Administrative message to and/or from the webmaster.

...and thanks for all the fish.

Postby ZiggyZoomba » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:43 am

Please read my post on the main website.

http://www.ay-ziggy-zoomba.com/2012/02/ ... -the-fish/
Grant Cummings
ROLL ALONG!!!
"We are linked to this institution by invisible bonds that do not wither or dissolve." --BGSU President, Dr. Ralph W. McDonald - 1968
ZiggyZoomba
The Wizard of AZZ
The Wizard of AZZ

Re: ...and thanks for all the fish.

Postby 1987alum » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:55 am

Grant:

Not sure how to thank you. Sounds overly dramatic, but this site has been a life-changer for me (and, of course, my family).
Hey, look at me! I'm all over the InterWebs!
Facebook ~ Twitter @ CoachKarlPA ~ LinkedIn
1987alum
Noah's Dad
Noah's Dad

Postby footballguy51 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:03 am

This site has ensured that I stay in contact with BG athletics. I work at BGSU now, but without this site I may have just as easily applied elsewhere to work.
ROLL ALONG!!!
footballguy51
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby FindlayFalcon » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:26 am

Grant--the words "thank you" can never express what I and so many others feel. I am proud to say that I, along with BG Fan and Falcon Fanatic, were among the very early AZZ members. I can't imagine what these past years would have been like without this site. So many friendships were forged here. It was because of this site that the AZZ tailgate parties began. I remember going to Freak's house near Akron for a pre game party before a Kent State game. That would never have happened without this site. And I know every other member on this site has similar stories. Thanks to Mary Ellen and Andersyn for sharing you with us over the years. And Grant--your dad would be (and is) sooo very proud of you.
Thanks!
Nancy Runta
FindlayFalcon
Fledgling
Fledgling

Postby Globetrotter » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:45 am

Without this site there is very little chance I would be a Falcon football or basketball fan. I literally have no one else to talk to about Falcon athletics living in Columbus. Now I know no matter where I live I can come and discuss Falcon sports. In all honesty I would have likely become an OSU fan. Thanks for saving me from that fate.
Globetrotter
Turbo
Turbo

Postby Falconfreak90 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:38 am

I echo what others have said. I live on this site and enjoy discussing BG sports and other stuff with everyone. Like GT, I'm a couple hours away from BG so it can be tough talking BG sports in the Akron area. Met a ton of GREAT BG folks thru the site. Thanks, again, Grant...no other site comes close. GO FALCONS
Michael W.
BGSU-12 TIME MAC CHAMPION
FALCON FOOTBALL ROCKS!
Falconfreak90
Rubber City Falcon
Rubber City Falcon

Postby JWEIII » Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:16 pm

Mr. Grant,

We have never met. I came across Ay-Ziggy-Zoomba on a fluke Google search back in... well, a long time ago. I'm a BG hoops junkie, and I don't know what I would have done without your efforts. Many a night I was huddled in the office... with Todd Walker and AZZ.com. Godspeed, good man. And thank you.

JE
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid. - John Wayne
Honesty may be the best policy, but it's important to remember that apparently, by elimination, dishonesty is the second-best policy. - George Carlin
JWEIII
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby VDub26Falcon » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:26 pm

Grant, thanks for starting this site and making it easy for me to keep in touch with BG and the athletic teams even when I can't make it back to campus as often as I'd like. Also, thank you for giving me a Ghost Pepper to eat. <--- Sarcasm. God Bless and thanks again!
Be Special, Be Different, BE Bowling Green - Dino Babers
VDub26Falcon
The Drunken Irish Falcon
The Drunken Irish Falcon

Return to Admin