Underwhelming response....

Administrative message to and/or from the webmaster.

Underwhelming response....

Postby ZiggyZoomba » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:42 am

Thanks to those couple of people that have given this go round, THANKS!... and maybe it's just because people don't check the main site, but please consider making a donation to the site's operating budget. :-)

http://www.ay-ziggy-zoomba.com/ to read the latest appeal and the PayPal link...

And a heads-up for hoops fans in particular, I've got some pretty exciting things coming up on the horizon!
Grant Cummings
ROLL ALONG!!!
"We are linked to this institution by invisible bonds that do not wither or dissolve." --BGSU President, Dr. Ralph W. McDonald - 1968
ZiggyZoomba
The Wizard of AZZ
The Wizard of AZZ

Re: Underwhelming response....

Postby footballguy51 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:43 am

How much are you looking for? I can't really afford much more than a couple bucks.
ROLL ALONG!!!
footballguy51
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby Falcon Fanatic » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:21 pm

Hey G!! Just sent you a donation! Thanks for all you do, Grant!! Never can say it enough for what you've done for Falcon sports. We have made friends (yeah, even you TG! :wink: ), that we will have for life and that never would have happened without this board!! Our AZZ friends make it worth coming to the games and to the tailgates!! If everyone who enjoys reading this board gave a few bucks, Grant would have more than enough money to run this site that we Falcon fans are so obsessed with and depend to find out the latest info to help us follow the teams!!

COME ON AZZ PEOPLE!!!
TIME TO STEP UP TO HELP GRANT KEEP THIS SITE GOING!!!!
"Regarding BGSU, I would think their biggest strength is that they never give up, They never slow down and they battle hard even after the other team scores. We have to be on our game and never, ever take the foot off the gas for a second."
~~USCHO Poster
"BG was relentless. It's like they know that a good first pass on the breakout from a defenseman will almost always result in an odd-man rush against them - but they go in anyway and dare you to make that pass. All three of their goals were just grit and effort. That's a team any fan can be proud to support...they give all they've got."
~~USCHO Poster, AFTER Tech beat us
#NeverGiveUp
#NeverSurrender
#Relentless
#Resiliant
Falcon Fanatic
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby ZiggyZoomba » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:02 pm

footballguy51 wrote:How much are you looking for? I can't really afford much more than a couple bucks.

I'm really not "looking for" anything... I foot the bill for this site for years and just recently decided to ask people to kick in if they felt like it and could afford it. If you can't, no biggie.

That being said though, PayPal accepts donations of ANY size. If you'd like to donate 5 bucks, you can donate 5 bucks... :-)

Other options I always encourage are donations to either the V Foundation for Cancer Research (http://www.JimmyV.org/) or the National MS Society (http://nationalmssociety.org/) If you decide to show your support with a donation to one of these causes, please let me know!
Grant Cummings
ROLL ALONG!!!
"We are linked to this institution by invisible bonds that do not wither or dissolve." --BGSU President, Dr. Ralph W. McDonald - 1968
ZiggyZoomba
The Wizard of AZZ
The Wizard of AZZ

Postby Lord_Byron » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:46 pm

Grant, Check is in the mail.

You may want to consider adding the appeal as a "stickie" on one or more of the individual boards. I don't think a lot of people go to the main thread, they just link right into the message boards.
BG '79

Twitter: @Vapid_Inanities
Lord_Byron
Minister of Silly Walks
Minister of Silly Walks

Return to Admin