2020 Offseason

The history is there...follow as the tradition returns!

Re: 2020 Offseason

Postby mbenecke » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:27 am

I'm always going to maintain some level of optimism when it comes to BG sports, so I just wanted to throw out there that I think if there's a season, this could be a very special hockey team.
BGSU '20. Roll Along!
mbenecke
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby mbenecke » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:20 am

Connor Ford was named the captain for this season, while Brandon Kruse and Alex Barber will both wear the "A" this year.
BGSU '20. Roll Along!
mbenecke
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby bgbill » Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:09 pm

I like Connor. He gives the best post-game interviews.
All is for the best in this best of all possible worlds.
bgbill
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby BG84 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:28 am

TalonsUpPuckDown wrote:During the Zoom webinar last night with Moose and his staff they used hockey as an indoor attendance example. With the Slate at reduced capacity, only 900 seats would be available for: ...

Assuming I am among the season ticket-holders permitted to attend, I'm not sure I would. I claim I'm not afraid, just prudent. If we did attend, Mrs. BG84 and I would likely eat our meals in our hotel room or car, and our Saturday afternoon activities would likely be limited to what we could do outside. I've entered the 21st century by adding a Roku device to my dumb TV, so I'll be able to stream the games this season, and I'd be satisfied with that.
BG84
Fledgling
Fledgling

Postby TalonsUpPuckDown » Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:59 am

BG84 wrote:
TalonsUpPuckDown wrote:During the Zoom webinar last night with Moose and his staff they used hockey as an indoor attendance example. With the Slate at reduced capacity, only 900 seats would be available for: ...

Assuming I am among the season ticket-holders permitted to attend, I'm not sure I would. I claim I'm not afraid, just prudent. If we did attend, Mrs. BG84 and I would likely eat our meals in our hotel room or car, and our Saturday afternoon activities would likely be limited to what we could do outside. I've entered the 21st century by adding a Roku device to my dumb TV, so I'll be able to stream the games this season, and I'd be satisfied with that.

The priority list is based on those new "Priority Points" so given your longevity I agree you're towards the top of the list. Here's the formula:

o 25 points for every consecutive year in which season tickets have been purchased per sport (going back ten years)
o 1 point for every $100 spent on season tickets over the past ten years
2-time BGSU Intramural Curling Champion.
TalonsUpPuckDown
Peregrine
Peregrine

Previous

Return to Hockey