Fall Play Rumor

Discussion of the Falcon football team.

Re: Fall Play Rumor

Postby Globetrotter » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:51 pm

Falconwriter wrote:
Globetrotter wrote:We keep picking up the scraps of the big leagues and playing by their rules. We need to start thinking outside the box. The Spring season was the obvious solution. Again the MAC is a pretender. Do something innovative for once.

I would bet, if they're being honest, there isn't one coach who wants a Spring season. Not one. It only screws up the following Fall, when we all hope things will be back to normal.

Then play in Spring every season. Who cares. Our league is a joke when we keep trying to play with the big leagues. Find a way to stand out.
Globetrotter
Turbo
Turbo

Postby roguewarrior » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:00 pm

Globetrotter wrote:
Falconwriter wrote:
Globetrotter wrote:We keep picking up the scraps of the big leagues and playing by their rules. We need to start thinking outside the box. The Spring season was the obvious solution. Again the MAC is a pretender. Do something innovative for once.

I would bet, if they're being honest, there isn't one coach who wants a Spring season. Not one. It only screws up the following Fall, when we all hope things will be back to normal.

Then play in Spring every season. Who cares. Our league is a joke when we keep trying to play with the big leagues. Find a way to stand out.

Great idea. Let’s play in spring. And use a nerf ball. And every team has to have 3 girl starters. That would be neat, and different.
It’s not my point of view, it’s a fact.
roguewarrior
Chick
Chick

Postby jpfalcon09 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:35 am

roguewarrior wrote:
Globetrotter wrote:
Falconwriter wrote:

Great idea. Let’s play in spring. And use a nerf ball. And every team has to have 3 girl starters. That would be neat, and different.

Sarcastaball.
Follow me on Twitter @Mr__Jeremy
jpfalcon09
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby Flipper » Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:13 pm

Dropping football entirely make a more sense than playing in the spring
It's not the fall that hurts...it's when you hit the ground.
Flipper
The Global Village Idiot
The Global Village Idiot

Postby roguewarrior » Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:28 pm

Flipper wrote:Dropping football entirely make a more sense than playing in the spring

The bad notion of spring football also drags this silliness into next year. Turn the page already, return to normalcy begins with this fall season.
It’s not my point of view, it’s a fact.
roguewarrior
Chick
Chick

Previous

Return to Football