Early Signing Day

Discussion of the Falcon football team.

Re: Early Signing Day

Postby roguewarrior » Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:39 pm

[quote="Flipper"]Nice looking class..

We added some guys who can make some plays on the edges...we added some serious looking strength on the lines...a big time WR or two and two pretty talented QB's. In three years when Loeffler takes the Michigan job...we'll probably look at this as the foundational class.

The very last issue he covered was the next signing period. Apparently...there's some flexibility with how you count guys that might make it possible to do some things.

One of the first things he mentions is the fact that he talked with a mentor he's had for awhile..(Lloyd Carr?) about the issues with his own processes involving things like working out and reading and writing every day that have held him back. It's not the kind of thing you would normally hear at a signing day press conference, but it was cool to gain some insight on how his mind works[/quote

I am glad someone else thinks what I think.... this is an alignment for the UM job. Same recruiting zone, ex UM guys throughout..... fine with me boys! Turn this this around and reap the rewards!!
It’s not my point of view, it’s a fact.
roguewarrior
Fledgling
Fledgling

Re: Early Signing Day

Postby MarkL » Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:52 am

The Michigan blog has also speculated that if Loeffler does well, he may replace Harbaugh eventually.
MarkL has spoken.
You may all now return to your daily lives.
MarkL
Peregrine
Peregrine

Previous

Return to Football