Notre Dame Suite Tickets

Discussion of the Falcon football team.

Notre Dame Suite Tickets

Postby lookimrory » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:16 pm

I wanted to get the ball rolling on this sooner rather than later, I'm 100% going to the Notre Dame game. With the new renovations to Notre Dame stadium, there are some fantastic suite options to watch the game. Being that this is a game against a MAC school and not USC or Michigan, the ticket prices are "cheap".
There are two options, a private suite that seats 18-64 people (you have to have a minimum of 18 people to rent this spot) or the "7 on 9" club, which is somewhat similar to the open suites at the Doyt. You have to have a minimum of 10 to have access to this spot.
Either way, seats are around $600 apiece. Would anyone have any interest in getting in on this with me? My group so far is probably 4 people, so I'm short no matter which spot we would go into.
Could be fun. Especially the private suite. If you're seriously considering it, try to let me know within the next month.

[email protected]

https://athleticspremiumhospitality.nd.edu/football/
lookimrory
Egg
Egg

Re: Notre Dame Suite Tickets

Postby Globetrotter » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:41 am

lookimrory wrote:I wanted to get the ball rolling on this sooner rather than later, I'm 100% going to the Notre Dame game. With the new renovations to Notre Dame stadium, there are some fantastic suite options to watch the game. Being that this is a game against a MAC school and not USC or Michigan, the ticket prices are "cheap".
There are two options, a private suite that seats 18-64 people (you have to have a minimum of 18 people to rent this spot) or the "7 on 9" club, which is somewhat similar to the open suites at the Doyt. You have to have a minimum of 10 to have access to this spot.
Either way, seats are around $600 apiece. Would anyone have any interest in getting in on this with me? My group so far is probably 4 people, so I'm short no matter which spot we would go into.
Could be fun. Especially the private suite. If you're seriously considering it, try to let me know within the next month.

[email protected]

$600 a piece? What am I missing?
Globetrotter
Turbo
Turbo

Postby jpfalcon09 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:29 pm

Globetrotter wrote:
lookimrory wrote:I wanted to get the ball rolling on this sooner rather than later, I'm 100% going to the Notre Dame game. With the new renovations to Notre Dame stadium, there are some fantastic suite options to watch the game. Being that this is a game against a MAC school and not USC or Michigan, the ticket prices are "cheap".

[email protected]

$600 a piece? What am I missing?

That's a ton of money to see BG likely get wiped out.
Follow me on Twitter @Mr__Jeremy
jpfalcon09
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby MarkL » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:37 pm

I would have thought it far more than 600 for a box seat at Notre Dame.
MarkL has spoken.
You may all now return to your daily lives.
MarkL
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby lookimrory » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:55 pm

MarkL wrote:I would have thought it far more than 600 for a box seat at Notre Dame.

thats kind of what I thought too. If you click the links I provided, you can see its in the brand new renovation. All inclusive drinks and food, a patio on top of the stadium to the right.
Tickets are going to be expensive almost anywhere in the stadium. This is Notre Dame, a definite step-up from Michigan State, Georgia Tech, or Maryland. Lower-mid level 50 yard line seats are 400ish on stubhub.
lookimrory
Egg
Egg

Postby Flipper » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:58 pm

It's Notre Dame...but $600 is a decent chunk of change to spend an afternoon getting sympathetic looks from people who worship Rudy
It's not the fall that hurts...it's when you hit the ground.
Flipper
The Global Village Idiot
The Global Village Idiot

Postby Tony4BG » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:29 am

ND will be offering group tickets lower bowl for $65.

I certainly couldn't eat and drink enough to justify club seat.
Tony4BG
Fledgling
Fledgling

Postby Antimob » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:59 pm

Flipper wrote:It's Notre Dame...but $600 is a decent chunk of change to spend an afternoon getting sympathetic looks from people who worship Rudy

Antimob
Chick
Chick

Postby 2006Grad » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:10 pm

Purchased my tickets today for the game, sadly had to get them through Notre Dame, which put their single game tickets on sale today. I would have preferred to purchase them through our ticket office (IDK if BG makes any money off of it, but figured it looked good for us if we sold our allotment)
Per the BGSU rules a person could only purchase two tickets or double their season ticket allotment. There was a group of 10 of us going and even if we bought them one after another, there was no guarantee that they would have been together. Not sure if the two ticket rule was a BG rule or what Notre Dame told them to do, just seems silly to make it harder for BGSU fans to get their hands on multiple tickets.
2006Grad
Egg
Egg

Return to Football