RICH SCHNIPKE TO LEAD MEN’S CHORUS

Most things go...some holds barred...say what's on your mind (to an extent).
Forum rules This forum is a "Free-for-all" type forum, but without all the freedom. ;-) Religious or political discussions will not be tolerated, nor will personal attacks. The forum will be policed offending posts will be removed, and offending posters will be warned and/or disciplined.

RICH SCHNIPKE TO LEAD MEN’S CHORUS

Postby It's the Journey... » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:27 am

As many of you know, I spent quite a bit of time in the group while at BGSU, serving as President my final year. I will not get into my opinions of the current leadership. However, the future of this group is VERY bright! I am sure this will be a return to the quality that defined this group for much of its history. I have met Rich at alumni events, and he is a true Falcon. Welcome home!

Dr. Richard Schnipke will join the College of Musical Arts faculty as Assistant Professor of Choral Conducting beginning Fall 2017. A BGSU alumnus, Dr. Schnipke is currently serving as Director of Choral Activities and Director of Music Education at Xavier University in Cincinnati. Previous to his appointment at Xavier he was a member of the music faculty at The Ohio State University. He has eleven years of public school choral teaching experience and a strong record of recruitment. In addition to his conducting and teaching duties at Xavier, Dr. Schnipke is an active singer, performing with the Collegium Cincinnati, Cincinnati Fusion Ensemble, and Vocal Arts Ensemble of Cincinnati.
Dr. Schnipke earned his Doctor of Musical Arts and Master of Music degrees in Choral Conducting from The Ohio State University and his Bachelor of Music Education from BGSU. He will become the fifth director of the University Men’s Chorus and will assume a variety of other duties in the choral area.
"If all do not join now to save the good old ship of the Union this voyage nobody will have a chance to pilot her on another voyage."
A. Lincoln

The BGSU Men's Chorus
America's Finest Singing Machine
BGSU Brothers Sing On

Charge on Colts, Charge on!

"ROLL ALONG!"
It's the Journey...
Peregrine
Peregrine

Return to Mostly-Free-For-Many