Mattos in Transfer Portal

BGSU Men's Basketball!!

Re: Mattos in Transfer Portal

Postby guest44 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:50 am

He wanted to go home, and he also thought he should have been more involved in the offense. I’ll find the link to the article so you can get a good chuckle out of it. If only he had made 60% of the layups.
guest44
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby Globetrotter » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:21 am

The worst thing about this site is the "My ex girlfriend was always a b*tch and I never liked her really" mentality when a person transfers. Mattos was fine, wasn't great. He is gone. Let him go without bashing him.
Globetrotter
Turbo
Turbo

Postby hammb » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:23 am

Globetrotter wrote:The worst thing about this site is the "My ex girlfriend was always a b*tch and I never liked her really" mentality when a person transfers. Mattos was fine, wasn't great. He is gone. Let him go without bashing him.

I'm not that way at all. Some of our exes were hot, and great in the sack, even if they were crazy.

My opinion on Mattos now is the same as it was before. I was hoping he'd transfer. I'm glad he did. I hope we can find somebody better. I wish him all the best, seems like a good kid, but not a great fit for what I want to see at BG on the court.
hammb
The Stabber of Cherries
The Stabber of Cherries

Postby Globetrotter » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:33 am

hammb wrote:
Globetrotter wrote:The worst thing about this site is the "My ex girlfriend was always a b*tch and I never liked her really" mentality when a person transfers. Mattos was fine, wasn't great. He is gone. Let him go without bashing him.

I'm not that way at all. Some of our exes were hot, and great in the sack, even if they were crazy.

My opinion on Mattos now is the same as it was before. I was hoping he'd transfer. I'm glad he did. I hope we can find somebody better. I wish him all the best, seems like a good kid, but not a great fit for what I want to see at BG on the court.

And having 3 guys just like him was a huge detriment.
Globetrotter
Turbo
Turbo

Postby hammb » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:42 am

Globetrotter wrote:
hammb wrote:

And having 3 guys just like him was a huge detriment.

Yes, and that was definitely not his fault.
hammb
The Stabber of Cherries
The Stabber of Cherries

Postby BleedOrange » Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:46 pm

Well....we have Kula, Swingle, and Gadsen who can play the post. Also, this opens up a scholarship for someone to come in.
BleedOrange
Falcon Hoops Lifer
Falcon Hoops Lifer

Previous

Return to Men's Hoops