Re: Dylan Frye is back

Postby Antimob » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:35 pm

Just win, baby.
Antimob
Chick
Chick

Postby Diemilkweed » Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:47 pm

It's been a pair of games and Frye off the bench is working. He's basically hitting the same number of shots as before, just taking far fewer to do it. Add in rebounds, assists, and a lack of turnovers and I think this may be the best version of Frye that we have seen.

I wonder if the coaches told him they were going to bring him iff the bench, his pride said no, he left, then his gead saw the team do finecwithout him, his heart mussed it, and ye came back more humble and ready to do anything the team needed, instead if giving the team what he wanted.

Pure, 100% speculation on my part.

Regardless, he seems to be a much more mature player on the tiny sample size since coming back.
Diemilkweed
Egg
Egg

Postby BGSU33 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:54 pm

Diemilkweed wrote:It's been a pair of games and Frye off the bench is working. He's basically hitting the same number of shots as before, just taking far fewer to do it. Add in rebounds, assists, and a lack of turnovers and I think this may be the best version of Frye that we have seen.

I wonder if the coaches told him they were going to bring him iff the bench, his pride said no, he left, then his gead saw the team do finecwithout him, his heart mussed it, and ye came back more humble and ready to do anything the team needed, instead if giving the team what he wanted.

Pure, 100% speculation on my part.

Regardless, he seems to be a much more mature player on the tiny sample size since coming back.

I agree and wondered about the same thing.
GO BG!!!
BGSU33
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby BleedOrange » Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:35 pm

Frye's shot selection has been a lot better.
BleedOrange
Falcon Hoops Lifer
Falcon Hoops Lifer

Previous

Return to Men's Hoops