@ Ohio (1/11)

BGSU Men's Basketball!!

Re: @ Ohio (1/11)

Postby Falconwriter » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:58 pm

BleedOrange wrote:Just want to point something out....these games updates are entirely unnecessary. ESPN, CBSSports, etc, all have fantastic apps the give continual game updates.

I know, but some of us don't use those apps.
The poster formerly known as BGwriter
Falconwriter
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby mbenecke » Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:14 pm

I just thought it made for a good way to keep "checkpoints" in the discussion. I'm not trying to be overbearing, I just like to help with the organization.

And I know some do kind of lean on me for my in-game updates. While I can't do it for every game, I try to when I can. In my opinion, it's better to talk too much about BG sports than it is to not talk about it enough.
BGSU '20. Roll Along!
mbenecke
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby Globetrotter » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:13 am

mbenecke wrote:I just thought it made for a good way to keep "checkpoints" in the discussion. I'm not trying to be overbearing, I just like to help with the organization.

And I know some do kind of lean on me for my in-game updates. While I can't do it for every game, I try to when I can. In my opinion, it's better to talk too much about BG sports than it is to not talk about it enough.

I like them
Globetrotter
Turbo
Turbo

Postby footballguy51 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:29 am

I try and chime in when I think about it.

That dunk from Plowden...wow! I turned on the game and saw the score; very first play I saw was that dunk. That was a fantastic way to start my viewing.
ROLL ALONG!!!
footballguy51
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby AyZiggy97 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:59 pm

BleedOrange wrote:Ya know, I have to say that I am very impressed with the talents of Kulakovics. At 6-9 he's really athletic and moves very very well. I'm glad to see him play more. I think he could really blow.

Matiss Kulackovskis leads the team with an O-Rtg of 120.1 & eFG% of 59.7, which is rather impressive as a high percentage of his shots are jump shots. And he's just a sophomore. He's having a solid second year on the offensive end of the floor.
AyZiggy97
Peregrine
Peregrine

Previous

Return to Men's Hoops