Dyers Family Dining (?)

Our favorite recipies and discussions on all things epicurian, beer, deep-fried goodness, wine, caviar; what fuels YOUR Falcon?

Dyers Family Dining (?)

Postby bgbill » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:16 pm

I rarely drive on Campbell Hill Road in BG, but had occasion to last Tuesday, hoping for a less congested route in to the Stroh. Came upon the former Elks lodge building. While flashing back to the several meetings there of the Save BG Hockey
group (seems like a lifetime ago) I noticed that the place is now Dyers Family Dining restaurant. Anyone here tried it?
All is for the best in this best of all possible worlds.
bgbill
Peregrine
Peregrine

Re: Dyers Family Dining (?)

Postby footballguy51 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:23 am

Never tried it. I think part of the problem is that they never really advertised, so many people assume it's a lodge type deal and they don't stop in. Heck, I don't even know if it's a restaurant that you can stop-in and eat at, if you need a reservation, or if it's more of a reception hall or lodge that you need to rent out. What are their hours?
ROLL ALONG!!!
footballguy51
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby factman » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:20 am

I have eaten there twice, once for lunch and once for Sunday brunch. Not a bad place for a family outing, and lunch was ok too. It is hard to fit it into a category, but a family restaurant with bar seems to be about right.
factman
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby FMBfan07 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:04 am

http://www.dyerdining.com/ sounds good, never been.
Go Falcons!
Roll Along!
FMBfan07
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby Class of 61 » Mon May 14, 2012 3:10 pm

Find it hard to believe that there is a street with the name HILL in it... :) But can you tell me where this place is in terms of the U.? Might want to try it next time we're in town for a visit.
Education our Challenge, Excellence our goal. (look it up)
Class of 61
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby Redwingtom » Mon May 14, 2012 3:22 pm

Class of 61 wrote:Find it hard to believe that there is a street with the name HILL in it... :) But can you tell me where this place is in terms of the U.? Might want to try it next time we're in town for a visit.

Just head out the main Perry Stadium exit...between the Circle K and the BK. It's the first building on the right after the first stop sign.
Redwingtom
Redwingtom
Peregrine
Peregrine

Return to Falcon Food