Cool feature

Let us know what you think, what you like, what you don't like... We'll do our best to accomodate everyone!

Cool feature

Postby ZiggyZoomba » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:13 am

One cool thing about phpBB3 that phpBB2 didn't have. If you highlight a section of text and then hit the BOLD or ITALIC or any of the buttons above the text box, it'll put the appropriate tags "around" the highlighted text. Nice!! In the past I had to use a Firefox add-on to get that functionality, but now it seems to be built in. At least it works that way in Safari 4 on the Mac.
Grant Cummings
ROLL ALONG!!!
"We are linked to this institution by invisible bonds that do not wither or dissolve." --BGSU President, Dr. Ralph W. McDonald - 1968
ZiggyZoomba
The Wizard of AZZ
The Wizard of AZZ

Re: Cool feature

Postby rood » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:13 pm

ZiggyZoomba wrote:One cool thing about phpBB3 that phpBB2 didn't have. If you highlight a section of text and then hit the BOLD or ITALIC or any of the buttons above the text box, it'll put the appropriate tags "around" the highlighted text. Nice!! In the past I had to use a Firefox add-on to get that functionality, but now it seems to be built in. At least it works that way in Safari 4 on the Mac.

It works in google chrome as well.
I love people who can laugh at themselves. It saves me the effort.
rood
Peregrine
Peregrine

Re: Cool feature

Postby UK Peregrine » Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:05 pm

And in Firefox and Camino.
UK Peregrine
Transcendent Illuminati
Transcendent Illuminati

Return to Website Feedback