KMey18

Who we are as individuals and what we're all about...

KMey18

Postby KMey18 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:08 pm

Hey guys. I'm Kevin Meyers. I'm a sophomore here at BG. I'm from Chicago and I'm a Sport Management major. I am extensively involved with the Bowling Green Radio Sports Organization. I do color analysis for Everett and the BG hockey team, as well as play-by-play and color analysis for BG basketball. Additionally, I do play-by-play for high school hockey. For that work, I was awarded the 2010-2011 BGRSO "High School Sports Broadcaster of the Year" award. My favorite sport here at BG is hockey, no contest. I follow the hockey team very closely and am hoping to obtain the hockey play-by-play job when Everett leaves. Roll Along!
BGSU Sport Management Class of 2014
Former play-by-play voice of BGSU hockey
KMey18
Egg
Egg

Re: KMey18

Postby footballguy51 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:42 pm

Welcome aboard! Always nice to have another hockey fan in the nest.
ROLL ALONG!!!
footballguy51
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby musicman2343 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:38 pm

Awesome! Welcome to the nest Kevin!
I absolutely loved my time in BGRSO! Best of luck over your next few years!
BGSU Class of 2010
Bachelor of Music - Music Education

Forever a Falcon!

ROLL ALONG!!!!
musicman2343
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby Class of 61 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:11 pm

Kevin,
Please feel free to join "the group" at our tailgates before (and sometimes after) home FB games.... we're not as NASTY as some of us might seem at times; always like to welcome new members of AZZ! (and this comes from the only SENIOR citizen in the group.... though Marta and Rick are getting close! :partyman:
Education our Challenge, Excellence our goal. (look it up)
Class of 61
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby Falcon Fanatic » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:42 pm

Class of 61 wrote:Kevin,
Please feel free to join "the group" at our tailgates before (and sometimes after) home FB games.... we're not as NASTY as some of us might seem at times; always like to welcome new members of AZZ! (and this comes from the only SENIOR citizen in the group.... though Marta and Rick are getting close! :partyman:

HEY, WATCH IT BUSTER....I'll smack you in the kneecaps with my cane!! :smt027 :smt019 :smt021
"Regarding BGSU, I would think their biggest strength is that they never give up, They never slow down and they battle hard even after the other team scores. We have to be on our game and never, ever take the foot off the gas for a second."
~~USCHO Poster
"BG was relentless. It's like they know that a good first pass on the breakout from a defenseman will almost always result in an odd-man rush against them - but they go in anyway and dare you to make that pass. All three of their goals were just grit and effort. That's a team any fan can be proud to support...they give all they've got."
~~USCHO Poster, AFTER Tech beat us
#NeverGiveUp
#NeverSurrender
#Relentless
#Resiliant
Falcon Fanatic
Peregrine
Peregrine

Return to Member Bios