A little about LowryFalcon

Who we are as individuals and what we're all about...

A little about LowryFalcon

Postby LowryFalcon » Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:40 am

Hey everyone, Ive been on AZZ for awhile now but havent got around to tell you all about myself so ill do it now. My name I Brent and Im a 24 year old Freshman at Owens Comm. College. Im majoring in History with a geography minor. I will be transfering to BGSU after I get some of my freshman classes out of the way. Im a huge College football and basketball fan. Ive been attending BGSU football games since 1987 and since then have made it to at least one home game a year. The most games I saw in one year of falcon football was in 2003 making 13 of the 14 games only missing the purdue game which I missed due to going to the Big House and have been kicking myself ever since for missing that game. Been going to basketball games since 1990 and one of the best games i remember at anderson arena was the Michigan game(forget the year) when we one a close one. Im getting married next year to a very beautiful and smart woman that goes to BGSU and will be a graduate student next semester. Besides sports my fiance and I also do civil war reenactments around michigan ohio and indiana. Last year I took place in over 10 events the furthest being over 4 hours away. After my fiance and I graduate we plan to buy a farm and make it a farm park where people can come and eat at our resturant and buy fresh vegetables and we also hope to host barn dances and such.
LowryFalcon
Fledgling
Fledgling

Re: A little about LowryFalcon

Postby Flipper » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:30 pm

Wow...I was up at Michigan duringthe Purdue game in 2003 also...my brother is an alum and I don't get to see him that much, so I made the trip.They played Houston IIRC. I remember telling a bunch of UM fans around me that Purdue was going down that day. They were all laughing and telling me I was nuts because BG was "just a MAC program." When they flashed that tie score at halftime some of them started saying "wow...that big guy could be right about the Purdiue game" :-)
It's not the fall that hurts...it's when you hit the ground.
Flipper
The Global Village Idiot
The Global Village Idiot

Re: A little about LowryFalcon

Postby LowryFalcon » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:15 pm

lol, yeah Michigan was playing Houston that day. I remember very well. My parents went to the Purdue game so they got pictures of it so that's as close as i got to it. At least I got to see the Falcons beat the Wildcats at the Motor City bowl that year.
LowryFalcon
Fledgling
Fledgling

Return to Member Bios