Freakling1

Who we are as individuals and what we're all about...

Re: Re:

Postby h2oville rocket » Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:27 pm

Falconfreak90 wrote:
h2oville rocket wrote:They're waiting for some more concrete fill to drop off of the Dolt.

Well, you are outta luck cuz we took down all the crumbl...I mean, concrete off the sides of the Doyt. :lol:

Good. I remember high jumping there in the regionals in high school- it was pouring down rain outside so they moved the high jump under the stands- horrible idea but at least the concrete was pretty new then. The jumping surface on the other hand was awful- got bad case of shin splints that I attribute to the Dolt. Kept me from winning state that year. Or so I'd like to believe. Boy, it took you a long time for that snappy comeback-like 3 months? :wink:
h2oville rocket
Peregrine
Peregrine

Re: Re:

Postby Falconfreak90 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:15 pm

h2oville rocket wrote:
Falconfreak90 wrote:
h2oville rocket wrote:They're waiting for some more concrete fill to drop off of the Dolt.

Well, you are outta luck cuz we took down all the crumbl...I mean, concrete off the sides of the Doyt. :lol:

Good. I remember high jumping there in the regionals in high school- it was pouring down rain outside so they moved the high jump under the stands- horrible idea but at least the concrete was pretty new then. The jumping surface on the other hand was awful- got bad case of shin splints that I attribute to the Dolt. Kept me from winning state that year. Or so I'd like to believe. Boy, it took you a long time for that snappy comeback-like 3 months? :wink:

Yo man, I am a busy dude. Plus, knowing how "smart" the average ut grad is, I knew it would take you 3 months to get it. :-D
Michael W.
BGSU-12 TIME MAC CHAMPION
FALCON FOOTBALL ROCKS!
Falconfreak90
Rubber City Falcon
Rubber City Falcon

Re: Freakling1

Postby The Niz » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:11 pm

One of my favorite freakling memories is at Balls tate a few years back when they tackled and drop kicked Charlie Cardinal. Can't imagine what they could do to Rocky.
Yeah right girl!

Oorah!
The Niz
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby Falconfreak90 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:54 am

The Niz wrote:One of my favorite freakling memories is at Balls tate a few years back when they tackled and drop kicked Charlie Cardinal. Can't imagine what they could do to Rocky.

Ahhh yes! One of the finest moments of my life. Mrs. Freak had just gotten some very nice bling bling for our anniversary at halftime. Dayon's Den asked me if I knew where the Freaklings were and I replied I didn't. He told me to look thru his binoculars over on the opposite sideline. Sure enough, the Freaklings were giving Charlie Cardinal the business while Freddie was standing by cheering.

*sniff sniff*...I am so proud of the Freaklings. If Rocky makes an appearance at the Doyt this year, he will suffer the same fate! :-D
Michael W.
BGSU-12 TIME MAC CHAMPION
FALCON FOOTBALL ROCKS!
Falconfreak90
Rubber City Falcon
Rubber City Falcon

Postby Strouse » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:32 pm

Falconfreak90 wrote:
The Niz wrote:One of my favorite freakling memories is at Balls tate a few years back when they tackled and drop kicked Charlie Cardinal. Can't imagine what they could do to Rocky.

Ahhh yes! One of the finest moments of my life. Mrs. Freak had just gotten some very nice bling bling for our anniversary at halftime. Dayon's Den asked me if I knew where the Freaklings were and I replied I didn't. He told me to look thru his binoculars over on the opposite sideline. Sure enough, the Freaklings were giving Charlie Cardinal the business while Freddie was standing by cheering.

*sniff sniff*...I am so proud of the Freaklings. If Rocky makes an appearance at the Doyt this year, he will suffer the same fate! :-D

That just made my Game Day attitude even better!!
~Roll Along You BG Warriors!~
Strouse
Peregrine
Peregrine

Previous

Return to Member Bios