Freakling1

Who we are as individuals and what we're all about...

Freakling1

Postby Freakling1 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:49 pm

Hi! I am Joshua/Freakling1 (Falconfreak90's son). Some of my hobbies are music-I play trombone and bass guitar and sing a little, video games, football and hockey, rollerskating, and WWE. Some of the music I like is mostly if not all the 80's hair bands and hard rock bands. My favorite song I played on my trombone was Beethoven's Ninth. Yeah, that's it. Oh, one more thing! I am in Boy Scouts and I working to become Tenderfoot.
Freakling1

Postby Falconfreak90 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:14 pm

Freakling1 and Freakling2 are very cool, rabid BG fans for life. I am so proud. *sniff sniff*

:-D
Michael W.
BGSU-12 TIME MAC CHAMPION
FALCON FOOTBALL ROCKS!
Falconfreak90
Rubber City Falcon
Rubber City Falcon

Postby h2oville rocket » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:23 pm

Falconfreak90 wrote:Freakling1 and Freakling2 are very cool, rabid BG fans for life. I am so proud. *sniff sniff*

Life's a long time- - I was talking to them at the game and they said they were just biding their time, waiting to get away from Dad so they could go to UT>
h2oville rocket
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby VDub26Falcon » Wed May 06, 2009 3:09 pm

You know, there are some things that you just DON'T joke about!!!
Be Special, Be Different, BE Bowling Green - Dino Babers
VDub26Falcon
The Drunken Irish Falcon
The Drunken Irish Falcon

Postby factman » Wed May 06, 2009 8:20 pm

.....unless they want to be a "professional" gambler! I don't think we offer that major! ;-)
factman
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby h2oville rocket » Thu May 07, 2009 9:35 am

factman wrote:.....unless they want to be a "professional" gambler! I don't think we offer that major! ;-)

Maybe a career in home invasion? ;) Nah- they seemed way too nice.
h2oville rocket
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby Falconfreak90 » Mon May 11, 2009 11:35 pm

h2oville rocket wrote:
Falconfreak90 wrote:Freakling1 and Freakling2 are very cool, rabid BG fans for life. I am so proud. *sniff sniff*

Life's a long time- - I was talking to them at the game and they said they were just biding their time, waiting to get away from Dad so they could go to UT>

Ugh...perish that thought. Some things in life just aren't possible. :wink:
Michael W.
FALCON FOOTBALL ROCKS!
Falconfreak90
Rubber City Falcon
Rubber City Falcon

Postby h2oville rocket » Tue May 12, 2009 11:54 am

Well, my daughter has just become the third generation at UT, although there was a slip with my older brother who attended BG for awhile. Ya never know with kids though- and now my wife is on the BG faculty. And no, it has not created any dilemmas for me rooting-wise. Forever a Rocket. We'll keep working on your youngsters, Freak. ;-)
h2oville rocket
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby Falcon Fanatic » Thu May 14, 2009 7:47 am

h2oville rocket wrote:Well, my daughter has just become the third generation at UT, although there was a slip with my older brother who attended BG for awhile. Ya never know with kids though- and now my wife is on the BG faculty. And no, it has not created any dilemmas for me rooting-wise. Forever a Rocket. We'll keep working on your youngsters, Freak. ;-)

I knew there was a reason I liked her better! :-D
"Regarding BGSU, I would think their biggest strength is that they never give up, They never slow down and they battle hard even after the other team scores. We have to be on our game and never, ever take the foot off the gas for a second."
~~USCHO Poster
"BG was relentless. It's like they know that a good first pass on the breakout from a defenseman will almost always result in an odd-man rush against them - but they go in anyway and dare you to make that pass. All three of their goals were just grit and effort. That's a team any fan can be proud to support...they give all they've got."
~~USCHO Poster, AFTER Tech beat us
#NeverGiveUp
#NeverSurrender
#Relentless
#Resiliant
Falcon Fanatic
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby Falconfreak90 » Thu May 14, 2009 7:06 pm

h2oville rocket wrote:Well, my daughter has just become the third generation at UT, although there was a slip with my older brother who attended BG for awhile. Ya never know with kids though- and now my wife is on the BG faculty. And no, it has not created any dilemmas for me rooting-wise. Forever a Rocket. We'll keep working on your youngsters, Freak. ;-)

LOL! Keep trying, H2O...it will be entertaining at least. :wink: When you visit our great Perry Stadium this Nov, you'll get a first hand look at what an impossible task you face.
Michael W.
FALCON FOOTBALL ROCKS!
Falconfreak90
Rubber City Falcon
Rubber City Falcon

Postby h2oville rocket » Fri May 15, 2009 11:17 am

Falconfreak90 wrote:

LOL! Keep trying, H2O...it will be entertaining at least. :wink: When you visit our great Perry Stadium this Nov, you'll get a first hand look at what an impossible task you face.

Where is the great Perry Stadium? Is it near the other one, you know the one with the crumbling concrete and hideous peach colored seats on the west side? ;)
h2oville rocket
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby h2oville rocket » Fri May 15, 2009 11:32 am

Falcon Fanatic wrote:

I knew there was a reason I liked her better! :-D

Its a plan to use thought control on impressionable young BG students and convince them of the (what should be obvious) superiority of a Toledo education. You know that my wife is also a former Rocket athlete, right?
h2oville rocket
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby Falconfreak90 » Sun May 17, 2009 8:50 pm

h2oville rocket wrote:
Falconfreak90 wrote:

Where is the great Perry Stadium? Is it near the other one, you know the one with the crumbling concrete and hideous peach colored seats on the west side? ;)

As compared to the GB? :lol: When is UT gonna finish the visitor's side underneath the stands and get rid of the big piles of dirt? :wink:
Michael W.
FALCON FOOTBALL ROCKS!
Falconfreak90
Rubber City Falcon
Rubber City Falcon

Postby h2oville rocket » Sun May 17, 2009 11:20 pm

They're waiting for some more concrete fill to drop off of the Dolt.
h2oville rocket
Peregrine
Peregrine

Re:

Postby Falconfreak90 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:44 pm

h2oville rocket wrote:They're waiting for some more concrete fill to drop off of the Dolt.

Well, you are outta luck cuz we took down all the crumbl...I mean, concrete off the sides of the Doyt. :lol:
Michael W.
FALCON FOOTBALL ROCKS!
Falconfreak90
Rubber City Falcon
Rubber City Falcon

Next

Return to Member Bios