What's happened to Goofy?

Who we are as individuals and what we're all about...

What's happened to Goofy?

Postby goofyeuph » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:36 am

Goofy has packed up and moved cross country to the great state of Idaho. Why? Because I love the smell of potatoes? No. Because I'm sick and tired of Ohio? Partially. Because of the ass whoopin Boise put on us a couple of years ago? Umm...NO. Because I want to make it to not one, but TWO away Falcon football games? Maybe. Because of someone who is cuter than 95% of the people who post on this board? Yes. That's it. Goofy moved 2000 miles because of a girl. (let the flaming/insults/male ego bashing begin) For those curious, we met at BG our freshman year, 2001, while in the FMB. Both of us having the same major, we had a few classes together and became friends. Despite know each other for so long, we just finally became involved a little more than a year ago.

Don't know when the next time I'll be able to make it to BG will be. We are going to be at the Boise game, and assuming that schedules work out, we'll be at the Wyoming game as well. Both of us being Falcons, we both proudly fly out BG bumper stickers. I've also talked my land lord into letting me paint our mail box bright Falcon Orange with a Seal Brown Falcon head. So despite being isolated from home, we are still proudly and defiantly sporting our school spirit in BSU country.

As I said, I don't know when our next trip 'home' will be. I hope it won't be too long. If anyone is planning on braving the Smurf Turf again, give me a yell. I'm loud, but I can't cheer agianst an entire stadium. (I'll die trying though :wink: ) Good luck to all and hope to see everyone very soon.

~Goofy
TSASOTFMB!!!!
goofyeuph
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby VDub26Falcon » Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:21 am

Hey man, I for one know that I would move anywhere for my girl...no making fun of you here...congrats on finding someone you're willing to do that for, honestly...I'll be listening for your cheering if the Boise/BG games gets televised...hope all is good for you...can't believe it took 1300 posts for you to finally post a bio! Go Falcons!
Be Special, Be Different, BE Bowling Green - Dino Babers
VDub26Falcon
The Drunken Irish Falcon
The Drunken Irish Falcon

Postby goofyeuph » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:12 pm

Thanks bud. I put that part about taking grief from the folks on this site out of jest.

oh, btw I do have a bio on this site. It's no longer totally accurate, but close enough.

http://www.ay-ziggy-zoomba.com/phpBB2/v ... php?t=3545
TSASOTFMB!!!!
goofyeuph
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby 1987alum » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:58 pm

Hey, I'm in Philly because of my "girl." If I can take up residence (for more than a decade) in the decaying Northeastern Corridor, who am I to insult someone for living in the beautiful Northwest?

Enjoy!
Hey, look at me! I'm all over the InterWebs!
Facebook ~ Twitter @ CoachKarlPA ~ LinkedIn
1987alum
Noah's Dad
Noah's Dad

Postby h2oville rocket » Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:41 am

I moved back to TOledo because of a girl. Well, and because I love Toledo. Thirty years later I wouod stil move anywhere she wanted to go. How's the trout fishing this year? Ill be out in a month to fish for about a week. Never been to Idaho-looking forward to it. If my trip coincided I thought I'd take in the Boise game but they don't overlap.
h2oville rocket
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby BgWaRrIoR » Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:21 pm

O-H........ :wink:
"Fault finding is like window washing. All the dirt seems to be on the other side."

"When life hands you paper jams, make paper footballs."
BgWaRrIoR
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby goofyeuph » Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:47 am

BgWaRrIoR wrote:O-H........ :wink:

*chirp, chirp*
TSASOTFMB!!!!
goofyeuph
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby goofyeuph » Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:52 am

I'm sorry, can't bring myself to respond to that one "correctly".

Funny story. I was walking home from a Halloween party in BG one year with this smoking hot nurse and her friend from UT. Her friend spots some other people walking up the block from us and lets out a loud "O H". Nothing. She tries even louder. Still nothing. Then I bellow out B G! and sure enough I got an S U in response. Had to do it a second time just to get her goat. Damn I love that town!! Go Falcons!!!!
TSASOTFMB!!!!
goofyeuph
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby BgWaRrIoR » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:12 am

goofyeuph wrote:

*chirp, chirp*

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :-D
"Fault finding is like window washing. All the dirt seems to be on the other side."

"When life hands you paper jams, make paper footballs."
BgWaRrIoR
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby goofyeuph » Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:51 am

BgWaRrIoR wrote:
goofyeuph wrote:

*chirp, chirp*

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :-D

I think according to the forum rules we are legally allowed to shoot you for that. Not sure though. Let me check with Grant and get back to you :wink:

I know it was all in good jest. But being born a Michigan fan, then being converted to a BG Falcon, I just cannot bring myself to say it.
TSASOTFMB!!!!
goofyeuph
Peregrine
Peregrine

Return to Member Bios