San Fran Falcon

Who we are as individuals and what we're all about...

Postby h2oville rocket » Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:22 pm

San Fran Falcon wrote:[
Wow, quite the multi-tasker. Can't say I knew anybody who could run the 10,000m and high jump. I did 400m and up. I was nothing special. Pretty much a "middle of the pack" guy. I'm still pluggin' away though. Shootin' for my 5th Boston marathon. Although, my body occasionally reminds that I ain't 20 years old anymore.

Uhhh, read closely- the 10,000 is in the list that I DIDN't do. My God- I'm not crazy. :-D Of course we didn't even run the 400 meters- it was yards except in International meets and I was only in a handful of those.
h2oville rocket
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby San Fran Falcon » Thu May 01, 2008 2:38 am

My bad H2O. I did misread what events you did/didn't do. Still, seems like you were quite the trackster back in "your" day :wink: I'm on board with you about the 10,000 though. IMO, that's probably one of the toughest distances to master. And running 24+ laps on the track isn't something that would float my boat.
San Fran Falcon
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby Falconfreak90 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:10 pm

San Fran Falcon wrote:Wow! Didn't think anyone would look at what I typed. Thanks for the welcome.
Just for shits and giggles.....

TG, did you know Dave Lawson or Eric Clevidence? They were ruggers. If you go to the BG rugby website, you can find former alums. I don't make the list because I played for less than a year. And, I only played C side (which is like Class-A ball). Although, I did manage to score a try (touchdown) during my tenure. I also screwed up my neck going after a loose ball and having a 280 lb. guy land on my head. Not fun considering I'm only 150 lbs. Good times! I always enjoy a sport that encourages drinking though.

SFF,

Do you know Angelo Fortunato? He's from Green and I know him thru Mrs Freak. He used to work at the same company she does. BiG dude...cool cat. I think he graduated in '96? He played Rugby as well.

He and his wife Chrystal have twin boys...should be around 2 now.
Michael W.
BGSU-12 TIME MAC CHAMPION
FALCON FOOTBALL ROCKS!
Falconfreak90
Rubber City Falcon
Rubber City Falcon

Postby San Fran Falcon » Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:28 pm

Falconfreak90 wrote:
San Fran Falcon wrote:Wow! Didn't think anyone would look at what I typed. Thanks for the welcome.
Just for shits and giggles.....

TG, did you know Dave Lawson or Eric Clevidence? They were ruggers. If you go to the BG rugby website, you can find former alums. I don't make the list because I played for less than a year. And, I only played C side (which is like Class-A ball). Although, I did manage to score a try (touchdown) during my tenure. I also screwed up my neck going after a loose ball and having a 280 lb. guy land on my head. Not fun considering I'm only 150 lbs. Good times! I always enjoy a sport that encourages drinking though.

SFF,

Do you know Angelo Fortunato? He's from Green and I know him thru Mrs Freak. He used to work at the same company she does. BiG dude...cool cat. I think he graduated in '96? He played Rugby as well.

He and his wife Chrystal have twin boys...should be around 2 now.

Freak - Not ringing a bell.
San Fran Falcon
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby San Fran Falcon » Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:00 am

GO PHILLIES!!!!!!

I know, it's over a week after-the-fact. But, I'm still lovin' it!
San Fran Falcon
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby San Fran Falcon » Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:40 am

San Fran Falcon wrote:GO PHILLIES!!!!!!

I know, it's over a week after-the-fact. But, I'm still lovin' it!

Add Penn State to this. GO NITTANY LIONS!!!!!
San Fran Falcon
Peregrine
Peregrine

Previous

Return to Member Bios