tiznow

Who we are as individuals and what we're all about...

tiznow

Postby tiznow » Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:45 pm

I am a new member to the forum. My name is Tony Fedor and I graduated in August 1992 with a degree in Marketing. I have been in the Finance industry since I left BG. Since graduation I have lived in Boardman, Cincinnati, Detroit and Indianapolis since 1997.

I grew up in Pittsburgh, and will always root for the Steelers and for some reason the Pirates. Love Indianapolis, but can't stand the Colts. Even with the close proximity, the vast majority of people in indianapolis think BG is located in Kentucky. My biggest BG sport memory was watching the Falcons beat Purdue 27-26 in 2003.

I am glad I found this site, I just wished I would have found it sooner.
tiznow
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby Jacobs4Heisman » Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:58 pm

Welcome to the site! I grew up near Erie and have been a die-hard Steelers/Pirates/Penguins fan since birth. I also just moved back to the Pittsburgh area and bought a house in Aliquippa. Nice to have another Steeler fan hanging around here. :)
Roll Along!
Jacobs4Heisman
a.k.a. Capt. Rex Kramer
a.k.a. Capt. Rex Kramer

Postby TG1996 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:03 pm

Steeler fan? Ugh.

Everything I said about the alumni assoc. here in Indy is a lie. We really meet for beer under I-70 & Keystone Ave. Show up around 2 AM and ask for "some action". :lol:

Just kidding. Welcome aboard (again!). I hear ya on not standing the Colts. The majority of the players, I think I can be cool with... the fans? Notsomuch. At least we've got Keith McLeod suiting up for the Pacers (hopefully next year too!)
"I don't believe I can name a coach, anywhere, anytime, anyhow, who did it better than Doyt Perry."
-1955 BG Assistant Bo Schembechler

BGSUsports.com - Where ESPN.com goes for BG history.
TG1996
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby tiznow » Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:04 pm

Tony,

I agree with you on the Colts fans. Most are not loyal or even that knowledgeable like Steeler or Browns fans. I hope Keith is back next year with the Pacers.
tiznow
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby tiznow » Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:09 pm

Jacobs4Heisman,

I spent alot of summers on Lake Erie. My dad moved to North East for about 10 years. A lot of my family still lives in the Burgh. I just get back for Steeler games or family functions.
tiznow
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby Jacobs4Heisman » Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:14 pm

tiznow wrote:Jacobs4Heisman,

I spent alot of summers on Lake Erie. My dad moved to North East for about 10 years. A lot of my family still lives in the Burgh. I just get back for Steeler games or family functions.

We used to play North East in baseball and basketball in HS all the time. They were in our conference back before PA re-defined everything.
Roll Along!
Jacobs4Heisman
a.k.a. Capt. Rex Kramer
a.k.a. Capt. Rex Kramer

Return to Member Bios