new guy...introducing himself and a comment

Who we are as individuals and what we're all about...

new guy...introducing himself and a comment

Postby jeebus » Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:44 am

hey all, long time lurker azz has been my main source for bg football and baseball news, but i finally got an account. so before i get to my comment ill just introduce myself. skip this paragraph if ya just dont care that much and wanna see what i have to say.

whats up, im a bg student who's tryen to wrap up his education (on the 5th year...although its really 4 and some change since i took some time off due to a housing issue. urgh. but anyway...i was there for the great years and now for...well last year. ive followed the qb debates and i feel barnes has gotten a bad deal on this site but oh well. i agree with most opinions on brandon, and hope he's eyeballing this oc job in florida. (is it so hard to write a new playbook and stop trying to use myer's old one for harris?) i'm also an ohio state fan and kinda chuckle when ppl use the O$U abbreviation. strikes me as attacking a team you dont like in any way possible since no valid arguements can be made. (not that i dislike or dont respect anyone for liking another team) i'm a diehard reds fan for life and bengals fan for the last 17 years. 2 of which i have not been laughed at for saying it...so i have huge respect for anyone thats a browns fan now...i know there's lots here. i also feel partridge is the 2nd coming of cole magner and the doyt is one of the finest places to see a game. i like the orange on orange jerseys better then brown on white and i wish they'd go back to the 70s style grey or orange face guards.

now...on to my comment. its not too terribly important but i think light discussion is ok now and then. Does anybody else here play NCAA on xbox or 360 and feel really let down this year when the doyt wasnt included on the 360 version and the jersey's have been out of date every year? i really hope next year has the doyt with the sebo center (although i doubt they'll bother researching changes to a peonish mac stadium :evil: ) whats everyone else's take on video football and anybody play dynasty with bg?

welp, thats about it. see everyone at the games
jeebus
Chick
Chick

Postby The Niz » Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:24 pm

I used to play a lot of NCAA 2005 which was the game with the 2004 team. BG is the only team I do the dynasty with and its almost impossible to lose. After a certain point the computer can't even give you a game anymore.

The other night my uncle was over to the house for xmas and we have to compete inabsolutely everything so we sat down to a game. He was OSU (not because he likes them, it was just a decent team to make the game fair) and I was BG. That game resulted in a 24-7 victory for the falcons. For almost one full second I fet all warm and fuzzy inside about the idea.
Yeah right girl!

Oorah!
The Niz
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby FalconFanatic » Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:49 pm

So when are we playing Michigan?
FalconFanatic
Fledgling
Fledgling

Postby Falconboy » Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:17 pm

FalconFanatic wrote:So when are we playing Michigan?

Hey buddy.....you gotta let it go. :lol:
Anderson Animals!

BG Lady Falcons Mac Champs '05, '06, '07, '08, '09!

Sweet Sixteen '07!

A New Orr-A in Falcon Men Hoops!

BGSU Men's BB-2009 Mac Season Champs!!

ROLL ALONG!!

Falconboy
John Lovett's Successor
John Lovett's Successor

Postby Falcon Fanatic » Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:23 pm

FalconFanatic wrote:So when are we playing Michigan?

The hockey team plays Michigan January 9th in Ann Arbor and February 9th in BG!! :-D
"Regarding BGSU, I would think their biggest strength is that they never give up, They never slow down and they battle hard even after the other team scores. We have to be on our game and never, ever take the foot off the gas for a second."
~~USCHO Poster
"BG was relentless. It's like they know that a good first pass on the breakout from a defenseman will almost always result in an odd-man rush against them - but they go in anyway and dare you to make that pass. All three of their goals were just grit and effort. That's a team any fan can be proud to support...they give all they've got."
~~USCHO Poster, AFTER Tech beat us
#NeverGiveUp
#NeverSurrender
#Relentless
#Resiliant
Falcon Fanatic
Peregrine
Peregrine

Return to Member Bios