BGFalconfromCincy

Who we are as individuals and what we're all about...

BGFalconfromCincy

Postby BGFalconfromCincy » Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:40 pm

What up everyone my name is Phil aka P Sav and I'm a freshmen here at BG. I'm from Da Nati, Cincinnati, and I'm a sport management major. The one thing you need to know about me is that I love sports, and that always support my teams/schools. My favorite sport is basketball, and my favorite sport to watch live is hockey. My teams are the Cincinnati Reds, Cincinnati Bengals, Cincinnati Bearcats, the Florida Gators, and of course BGSU. There are also lots of teams I dislike, the Browns, Steelers, UK, OSU, UT, OU, and many others. I am a member of the Anderson Animals, and I'm always on the sidelines for all the basketball games (I have only missed 4 games, guys and girls combined, 3 were over break) I have also hit the road for the girls raod games at UK, Kent, and Toledo with other members of the Animals. I have also been to a bunch of volleyball, football, and hockey games, so as you can see I love sports. If theres anything else you want to know just IM me or send me a message here. I'm out.
BGSU c/o 2009 & 2013

Ay-Ziggy-Zoomba, because that's how I roll
BGFalconfromCincy
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby PGY Tiercel » Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:22 pm

I was right with you until you announced your fandom for the bearcats and the gators. And whats up with the dislike for UK. I mean you didn't enjoy your trip down to our lovely city and campus. Pazzos didn't get you hooked on the city? Next time come back when you can legally drink with us, you'll have more fun. :wink:

Glad you were one of the Animals that made it down. You guys really helped us make a nice event. If only more BG teams would play UK.
--nullius in verba--
PGY Tiercel
Salmon of Doubt
Salmon of Doubt

Postby BGFalconfromCincy » Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:14 am

PGY Tiercel wrote:I was right with you until you announced your fandom for the bearcats and the gators. And whats up with the dislike for UK. I mean you didn't enjoy your trip down to our lovely city and campus. Pazzos didn't get you hooked on the city? Next time come back when you can legally drink with us, you'll have more fun. :wink:

Glad you were one of the Animals that made it down. You guys really helped us make a nice event. If only more BG teams would play UK.

Man I'm sorry but UK fans in Cincy are why I hate Kentucky, they just annoy me so much, they talk when they're good, they hide when UK struggles, and they talk again once they win 5 in a row over the bottom of the SEC. Also after every win Tubby is the man, after every lose it's fire Tubby. Now I did enjoy the trip, I had fun with my friends, and the food at Pazzos was good, but I wanted that win bad. Now it was a nice town, and the campus was ok, but that win is what I wanted, I would have loved it, I hope the women play at UK next year, or they come up here
BGSU c/o 2009 & 2013

BGFalconfromCincy
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby PGY Tiercel » Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:29 am

BGFalconfromCincy wrote:[

Man I'm sorry but UK fans in Cincy are why I hate Kentucky, they just annoy me so much, they talk when they're good, they hide when UK struggles, and they talk again once they win 5 in a row over the bottom of the SEC. Also after every win Tubby is the man, after every lose it's fire Tubby. Now I did enjoy the trip, I had fun with my friends, and the food at Pazzos was good, but I wanted that win bad. Now it was a nice town, and the campus was ok, but that win is what I wanted, I would have loved it, I hope the women play at UK next year, or they come up here

Think its bad in Cincy, its worse here. God I hate the love/hate Tubby rollercoaster. What I think is worse though is a more pervasive hate Tubby attidude, because of a down year. He still has a ~80% winning record. Sheesh.

Know what you mean about wanting the win. hard to walk out after the game.
--nullius in verba--
PGY Tiercel
Salmon of Doubt
Salmon of Doubt

Postby The Niz » Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:51 pm

How can you like the Browns and the Steelers at the same time?
Yeah right girl!

Oorah!
The Niz
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby kdog27 » Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:00 pm

There are also lots of teams I dislike, the Browns, Steelers, UK, OSU, UT, OU, and many others.

:wink:
kdog27
Peregrine
Peregrine

Re: BGFalconfromCincy

Postby BGFalconfromCincy » Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:40 pm

as of today I am a graduate of Bowling Green State University
BGSU c/o 2009 & 2013

BGFalconfromCincy
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby TG1996 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:13 pm

BGFalconfromCincy wrote:as of today I am a graduate of Bowling Green State University

Congrats!
"I don't believe I can name a coach, anywhere, anytime, anyhow, who did it better than Doyt Perry."
-1955 BG Assistant Bo Schembechler

BGSUsports.com - Where ESPN.com goes for BG history.
TG1996
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby Falcon Fanatic » Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:43 pm

TG1996 wrote:
BGFalconfromCincy wrote:as of today I am a graduate of Bowling Green State University

Congrats!

DITTO! What was your major?
"Regarding BGSU, I would think their biggest strength is that they never give up, They never slow down and they battle hard even after the other team scores. We have to be on our game and never, ever take the foot off the gas for a second."
~~USCHO Poster
"BG was relentless. It's like they know that a good first pass on the breakout from a defenseman will almost always result in an odd-man rush against them - but they go in anyway and dare you to make that pass. All three of their goals were just grit and effort. That's a team any fan can be proud to support...they give all they've got."
~~USCHO Poster, AFTER Tech beat us
#NeverGiveUp
#NeverSurrender
#Relentless
#Resiliant
Falcon Fanatic
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby BGFalconfromCincy » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:42 am

Falcon Fanatic wrote:
TG1996 wrote:

Congrats!

DITTO! What was your major?

sports management
BGSU c/o 2009 & 2013

BGFalconfromCincy
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby h2oville rocket » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:58 pm

Congrats on graduating- no more "What up?", "P Sav" and "Da Nati"- gotta talk like a human now that you'll be job searching! ;-)

And looking back at your original post- why didn't you like UT? Knoxville is a pretty cool place.
h2oville rocket
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby BGFalconfromCincy » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:02 pm

h2oville rocket wrote:And looking back at your original post- why didn't you like UT? Knoxville is a pretty cool place.

While that wasn't referring to that UT, never been much of a vols fan either
BGSU c/o 2009 & 2013

BGFalconfromCincy
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby h2oville rocket » Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:33 am

BGFalconfromCincy wrote:
h2oville rocket wrote:And looking back at your original post- why didn't you like UT? Knoxville is a pretty cool place.

While that wasn't referring to that UT, never been much of a vols fan either

Oh, well then I agree- Texas sucks! :mrgreen:
h2oville rocket
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby BGFalconfromCincy » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:43 pm

Just read through my original post, it made me laugh, silly freshmen me

I have exciting news though, I'm going to be a double BG grad, got my acceptance to the Graduate College today!!!!
BGSU c/o 2009 & 2013

BGFalconfromCincy
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby Falcon Fanatic » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:47 pm

BGFalconfromCincy wrote:Just read through my original post, it made me laugh, silly freshmen me

I have exciting news though, I'm going to be a double BG grad, got my acceptance to the Graduate College today!!!!

CONGRATS!!! :supz:
"Regarding BGSU, I would think their biggest strength is that they never give up, They never slow down and they battle hard even after the other team scores. We have to be on our game and never, ever take the foot off the gas for a second."
~~USCHO Poster
"BG was relentless. It's like they know that a good first pass on the breakout from a defenseman will almost always result in an odd-man rush against them - but they go in anyway and dare you to make that pass. All three of their goals were just grit and effort. That's a team any fan can be proud to support...they give all they've got."
~~USCHO Poster, AFTER Tech beat us
#NeverGiveUp
#NeverSurrender
#Relentless
#Resiliant
Falcon Fanatic
Peregrine
Peregrine

Next

Return to Member Bios