Teo Redding

Discussion of the Falcon football team.

Teo Redding

Postby MarkL » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:22 am

Teo Redding is at Green Bay right now as a practice squad receiver. Hopefully he sticks around there. He was a talented guy and if he had better and more consistent QB play in 2016-17 he may have put up unreal stats.
MarkL has spoken.
You may all now return to your daily lives.
MarkL
Peregrine
Peregrine

Re: Teo Redding

Postby drumstix2388 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:43 am

MarkL wrote:Teo Redding is at Green Bay right now as a practice squad receiver. Hopefully he sticks around there. He was a talented guy and if he had better and more consistent QB play in 2016-17 he may have put up unreal stats.

I've seen that he has about a 50/50 shot to make the roster, and I'd say he's safe to be a practice squad receiver at the least.

Roger Lewis has also been picked up by a new team; the Indianapolis Colts.

Gehrig Dieter and Scotty Miller are both expected to be on 53 man rosters this fall. Unreal the amount of receiver talent that came through here in that 3 year stretch.
drumstix2388
Peregrine
Peregrine

Re: Teo Redding

Postby MarkL » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:51 am

Miller and Redding were both buried on the depth chart in 2015. They both had their moments that year. Redding caught a TD pass or two and Miller had some nice returns. I'm actually stunned Burbrink never made it anywhere in the NFL. He had that Wes Welker tendency to get lost in the defense and find himself open. After Welker's successes with the Patriots, everybody wanted a Wes Welker of their own.
MarkL has spoken.
You may all now return to your daily lives.
MarkL
Peregrine
Peregrine

Return to Football