How to Delete Account?

Administrative message to and/or from the webmaster.

How to Delete Account?

Postby Freakling1 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:31 pm

Hey, everyone! I made this account a while back when I was about 12. Because of this, I chose the username "Freakling1", but I have since wanted something that pertains to me a little better due to the passing of a couple of years. Also, as some of you most likely remember, I was the dreaded perpetrator of many religious/political debates that frankly didn't belong on this forum. Trust me, I am still embarrassed about those and if anyone reading this was bothered by those, I am really sorry because this forum is all about BGSU. In the end, I am wondering if there is anyway that I can delete this account and maybe create a new one if I get the time to stay in touch with fellow Falcons! Thanks!
Freakling1

Re: How to Delete Account?

Postby footballguy51 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:49 pm

I don't see a way to delete an account. You can just try creating a new account and leave this one inactive.
ROLL ALONG!!!
footballguy51
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby Falcon Fanatic » Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:23 am

:supz: Our little Freakiing has grown up!! How cool is that? :supz:

I would contact/PM the owner (Bassdrummin) and ask him to delete your account. In any case, as Footballguy said, just create a new one!
"Regarding BGSU, I would think their biggest strength is that they never give up, They never slow down and they battle hard even after the other team scores. We have to be on our game and never, ever take the foot off the gas for a second."
~~USCHO Poster
"BG was relentless. It's like they know that a good first pass on the breakout from a defenseman will almost always result in an odd-man rush against them - but they go in anyway and dare you to make that pass. All three of their goals were just grit and effort. That's a team any fan can be proud to support...they give all they've got."
~~USCHO Poster, AFTER Tech beat us
#NeverGiveUp
#NeverSurrender
#Relentless
#Resiliant
Falcon Fanatic
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby Freakling1 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:01 pm

Thank you!
Freakling1

Postby Falconfreak90 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:45 pm

Who is this guy???
Michael W.
BGSU-12 TIME MAC CHAMPION
FALCON FOOTBALL ROCKS!
Falconfreak90
Rubber City Falcon
Rubber City Falcon

Postby Bassdrummin » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:10 pm

Account has been deleted - go ahead and setup a new one when you're ready.
Bassdrummin
Chick
Chick

Postby Falcon Fanatic » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:23 am

Falconfreak90 wrote:Who is this guy???

HaHa!! :ROFL: :smt042

They all grow up at some point...though I admit it's a bit eye opening when it actually happens! :shock:
Congrats, yours happened earlier than most! :goodman: :supz:
"Regarding BGSU, I would think their biggest strength is that they never give up, They never slow down and they battle hard even after the other team scores. We have to be on our game and never, ever take the foot off the gas for a second."
~~USCHO Poster
"BG was relentless. It's like they know that a good first pass on the breakout from a defenseman will almost always result in an odd-man rush against them - but they go in anyway and dare you to make that pass. All three of their goals were just grit and effort. That's a team any fan can be proud to support...they give all they've got."
~~USCHO Poster, AFTER Tech beat us
#NeverGiveUp
#NeverSurrender
#Relentless
#Resiliant
Falcon Fanatic
Peregrine
Peregrine

Return to Admin