Miami gets by BG...

BGSU Women's Basketball!!

Miami gets by BG...

Postby Falconfreak90 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:27 pm

Miami came in at 16-4 and had to hold off BG, 82-75, BG now 7-14, 0-10 MAC. 10 losses in a row...BG hosts Buffalo and then travels to Kent State next week. Man, gotta get a win somehow, some way.
Michael W.
BGSU-12 TIME MAC CHAMPION
FALCON FOOTBALL ROCKS!
Falconfreak90
Rubber City Falcon
Rubber City Falcon

Re: Miami gets by BG...

Postby elmrfudd » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:30 pm

Well, we played a strong 3-1/2 quarters with a very good quality MAC team! Again, we couldn’t quite get over the hump. Cecil was tearing Miami up on the inside in the first half, though we stopped doing it so much in the second half. I was glad to see Andrea playing with some resolve today, and I think she could be a very dominate player when she plays hard. Although Madisen Parker had three makes behind the arc, she made a nifty drive to the basket with her quickness. I believe she has a lot more potential than being just a post-up three-point shooter. I’d love to see her as a valid multi-faceted scorer. We played the best teams in the MAC the toughest, now if we could just get over the top. Glad to see another balanced scoring attack. Against that Miami team, we have nothing to be ashamed of. Had we contained Dickerson a little better, we would have come out on top. She’s a great scorer. Nevertheless, my hope is that our gals keep working hard, keep reducing our mistakes, and absolutely keep on shooting. Don’t ever give up ladies! Go Falcons!
elmrfudd
Chick
Chick

Return to Women's Hoops