Coach Fralick picks up two 2020 verbals...

BGSU Women's Basketball!!

Coach Fralick picks up two 2020 verbals...

Postby Flipper » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:59 am

Sophie Dziekan..a 6-2 C from Brighton MI and Kenzie Lewis a 5-10 guard out of Williamston, MI. verballed yestaerday
It's not the fall that hurts...it's when you hit the ground.
Flipper
The Global Village Idiot
The Global Village Idiot

Re: Coach Fralick picks up two 2020 verbals...

Postby Class of 61 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:59 am

Wow! I can’t recall the last time we were getting verbals two years in advance , possibly in Curt Millers prime years. Verbals are just that for now, just verbals. But it looks like coach Fralick’s recruiting is on line to get this program back to where it was.
Education our Challenge, Excellence our goal. (look it up)
Class of 61
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby Hockey John » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:23 pm

Class of 61 wrote:Wow! I can’t recall the last time we were getting verbals two years in advance , possibly in Curt Millers prime years. Verbals are just that for now, just verbals. But it looks like coach Fralick’s recruiting is on line to get this program back to where it was.

It is very common to get a player to verbal early during her junior year be it Coach Miller, Coach Roos, or other coaches.

We also have a third verbal for this class. Her name is Lexi Fleming from Cincinnati. Again these are just verbals. They will become Falcons when they sign early in their senior year.
Hockey John
Egg
Egg

Postby Class of 61 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:35 pm

Hockey John wrote:
Class of 61 wrote:Wow! I can’t recall the last time we were getting verbals two years in advance , possibly in Curt Millers prime years. Verbals are just that for now, just verbals. But it looks like coach Fralick’s recruiting is on line to get this program back to where it was.

It is very common to get a player to verbal early during her junior year be it Coach Miller, Coach Roos, or other coaches.

We also have a third verbal for this class. Her name is Lexi Fleming from Cincinnati. Again these are just verbals. They will become Falcons when they sign early in their senior year.

See what you’re saying... I was thinking these were Sophomores, just thinking the 2020 date threw me a bit.
Class of 61
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby Class of 61 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:35 pm

Hockey John wrote:

See what you’re saying... I was thinking these were Sophomores, just thinking the 2020 date threw me a bit.
Class of 61
Peregrine
Peregrine

Return to Women's Hoops