a couple game worn jerseys

The history is there...follow as the tradition returns!

a couple game worn jerseys

Postby pkay » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:10 pm

I have a couple game worn jerseys that aren't getting enough love. If you'd be interested in either for $225 please toss me a PM with your email. I'll shoot over pictures. Both have numbers, player nameplates, fight straps, etc.

1997-98 with sewn on CCHA (early design) patch, size 54, CCM. Minimal wear and is in great shape; i.e. perfect for wearing to games if you're a big enough person.

2003-04 with embroidered CCHA (later design) patch, size 56, Nike. This one has more wear and puck/stick marks. It also has the original falcon logo on the shoulders, which is one reason I've held on to it for so long.
pkay
Egg
Egg

Re: a couple game worn jerseys

Postby bgbill » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:13 pm

Names?
All is for the best in this best of all possible worlds.
bgbill
Peregrine
Peregrine

Re: a couple game worn jerseys

Postby pkay » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:27 pm

As it turns out I need one more section of wall space, so along with the items above I'm also offering a 1992-95 Stall & Dean road (Brown) set. This is BGSU's classic Brown jersey, with "Bowling Green" written across the chest (white on brown) with white and orange stripes on the sleeves. Jersey has CCHA conference patch and a ton of wear and team repairs. Like many jerseys from that era this one is beat.

It also comes with letter of authenticity. $325. PM me if interested and I'll share pics/details.
pkay
Egg
Egg

Return to Hockey