NCAA Regionals

The history is there...follow as the tradition returns!

Re: NCAA Regionals

Postby FlyingFalcon » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:08 pm

Here is a map of PPL Arena (For Lehigh Valley Phantoms)... Assuming we get the away bench, we will be shooting in front of section 121.

http://www.phantomshockey.com/tickets/seating-chart/
FlyingFalcon
Egg
Egg
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:15 am

Re: NCAA Regionals

Postby bgbill » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:22 pm

BGSU tickets are in 101 & 102
All is for the best in this best of all possible worlds.
User avatar
bgbill
Peregrine
Peregrine
 
Posts: 1576
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2004 4:48 am
Location: some hotel somewhere

Re: NCAA Regionals

Postby AZIce » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:55 pm

User avatar
AZIce
Egg
Egg
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:05 pm
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Re: NCAA Regionals

Postby TalonsUpPuckDown » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:23 pm

bgbill wrote:BGSU tickets are in 101 & 102


What "package" did you purchase? Since I haven't heard back from the ticket office I was looking on the website and I'm finding it confusing.
2-time BGSU Intramural Curling Champion.
User avatar
TalonsUpPuckDown
Peregrine
Peregrine
 
Posts: 613
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:59 am

Re: NCAA Regionals

Postby bgbill » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:49 pm

TalonsUpPuckDown wrote:
bgbill wrote:BGSU tickets are in 101 & 102


What "package" did you purchase? Since I haven't heard back from the ticket office I was looking on the website and I'm finding it confusing.

"all session " is tickets for both days
other options are Sat only or Sunday "championship"
All is for the best in this best of all possible worlds.
User avatar
bgbill
Peregrine
Peregrine
 
Posts: 1576
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2004 4:48 am
Location: some hotel somewhere

Re: NCAA Regionals

Postby Hockey John » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:31 pm

TalonsUpPuckDown wrote:
bgbill wrote:BGSU tickets are in 101 & 102


What "package" did you purchase? Since I haven't heard back from the ticket office I was looking on the website and I'm finding it confusing.


I called the ticket office late this afternoon and they told me that they would get back to us by Tuesday.
Hockey John
Chick
Chick
 
Posts: 209
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:24 am
Location: Findlay, Ohio

Re: NCAA Regionals

Postby unfalconbelievable » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:16 am

Question I asked the Ticket office.

You realize that tickets are already on sale throw the PPL arena and the options you potentially are giving season ticket holders and Falcon Fans through your own Ticket Office may not be options when you call them back because people are buying tickets from the arena.

They had no response to my questions, "we'll call you tomorrow and doing the best we can". Not the most ideal process
unfalconbelievable
Peregrine
Peregrine
 
Posts: 908
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:31 pm

Re: NCAA Regionals

Postby pdt1081 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:41 am

unfalconbelievable wrote:Question I asked the Ticket office.

You realize that tickets are already on sale throw the PPL arena and the options you potentially are giving season ticket holders and Falcon Fans through your own Ticket Office may not be options when you call them back because people are buying tickets from the arena.

They had no response to my questions, "we'll call you tomorrow and doing the best we can". Not the most ideal process

They're new at this. Is there anybody in that office that was alive the last time the hockey team made the tournament?
Phi or Die
User avatar
pdt1081
Peregrine
Peregrine
 
Posts: 3207
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:09 pm

Re: NCAA Regionals

Postby TalonsUpPuckDown » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:07 am

I'm thinking I'm just going to buy a ticket and sit wherever. It's not like it'll be a sellout.

EDIT: Just got a call from the ticket office, I'm in the "BG section" somewhere in 101 or 102. Cost was $68.50 for all 3 games. I pick them up at Will Call.
2-time BGSU Intramural Curling Champion.
User avatar
TalonsUpPuckDown
Peregrine
Peregrine
 
Posts: 613
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:59 am

Re: NCAA Regionals

Postby Dayons_Den » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:29 am

The NCAA likely holds sections for participating schools and ships them or releases them directly to the schools ticket offices. There shouldn't be a threat of the Arena selling out tickets before Falcon season ticket holders get the option to buy from the BGSU ticket office.
all bowling green
User avatar
Dayons_Den
aka Joe Bair's Lair
aka Joe Bair's Lair
 
Posts: 4996
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2004 2:58 pm
Location: Baseball Grounds of Jacksonville

Re: NCAA Regionals

Postby Hockey John » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:01 pm

TalonsUpPuckDown wrote:I'm thinking I'm just going to buy a ticket and sit wherever. It's not like it'll be a sellout.

EDIT: Just got a call from the ticket office, I'm in the "BG section" somewhere in 101 or 102. Cost was $68.50 for all 3 games. I pick them up at Will Call.


Still waiting on my call. They never make anything easier. :roll:
Hockey John
Chick
Chick
 
Posts: 209
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:24 am
Location: Findlay, Ohio

Re: NCAA Regionals

Postby Dayons_Den » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:27 pm

Hockey John wrote:
TalonsUpPuckDown wrote:I'm thinking I'm just going to buy a ticket and sit wherever. It's not like it'll be a sellout.

EDIT: Just got a call from the ticket office, I'm in the "BG section" somewhere in 101 or 102. Cost was $68.50 for all 3 games. I pick them up at Will Call.


Still waiting on my call. They never make anything easier. :roll:


It's noon on Tuesday. They said they'd get back to you on Tuesday. You pay over the phone and collect at the Arena, certainly not the immediate satisfaction of lining up at the rink and walking away with your session tickets but based on the fact others have been called I'd say they are well within their promise to you. Now if it's 9pm tonight and you haven't been contacted I could see complaining to be warranted.
all bowling green
User avatar
Dayons_Den
aka Joe Bair's Lair
aka Joe Bair's Lair
 
Posts: 4996
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2004 2:58 pm
Location: Baseball Grounds of Jacksonville

Re: NCAA Regionals

Postby Hockey John » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:50 pm

Hockey John wrote:
TalonsUpPuckDown wrote:I'm thinking I'm just going to buy a ticket and sit wherever. It's not like it'll be a sellout.

EDIT: Just got a call from the ticket office, I'm in the "BG section" somewhere in 101 or 102. Cost was $68.50 for all 3 games. I pick them up at Will Call.


Still waiting on my call. They never make anything easier. :roll:


Just got my call and am all set. My comment on BG never making anything easier is related to our current and previous AD who both have made problems for a group of fans on our basketball tickets. Also it seems that every year we have someone new running the ticket office. That does not help.
Hockey John
Chick
Chick
 
Posts: 209
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 11:24 am
Location: Findlay, Ohio

Re: NCAA Regionals

Postby TalonsUpPuckDown » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:45 pm

NCAA HOCKEY TOURNAMENT PREGAME
Join fellow BGSU Alumni and Friends as we cheer on Falcon Hockey as they take on Minnesota Duluth in round one of the 2019 NCAA Tournament!

Saturday, March 30

Pregame begins at 1:30 p.m. ET
Puck drops at 4:00 p.m. ET

Chickie’s and Pete’s
701 Hamilton St., Allentown, PA

Food and drink on individual tabs. Chickie’s and Pete’s is located in the same building as the PPL Arena.

https://myziggy.bgsu.edu/ccon/events_re ... t_id=NCAA1
2-time BGSU Intramural Curling Champion.
User avatar
TalonsUpPuckDown
Peregrine
Peregrine
 
Posts: 613
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:59 am

Re: NCAA Regionals

Postby FlyingFalcon » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:14 pm

Looking to get seats in the first section over from the BG allotment... Section 103. See you all there for some Falcon Magic!
FlyingFalcon
Egg
Egg
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:15 am

PreviousNext

Return to Hockey

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], Hockey John and 1 guest