At large bid: What needs to happen?

The history is there...follow as the tradition returns!

Re: At large bid: What needs to happen?

Postby unfalconbelievable » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:23 pm

mbenecke wrote:I had been waiting long time to order that book, and now felt like as good a time as any.

Looking forward to reading it!

Go to the Ice Arena, they sell it there. Easy ready, many stories that couldn't be printed. It will bring back many memories and give those younger a proper prospective on what that team meant to the town and university. Gives me goose bumps thinking about it.
unfalconbelievable
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby mbenecke » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:40 pm

TalonsUpPuckDown wrote:Pick up your copy of Cavallini from Kane and you'll learn what us old timers lived through.

My book came in the mail today. I picked it up at about 3:30 and I haven't put it down since. What a conglomeration of stories! I've learned a ton about that era, and it really makes me appreciate what that time was like even more. Those were truly the best day of BG Hockey... yet. :D
BGSU '20. Roll Along!
mbenecke
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby TalonsUpPuckDown » Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:01 pm

mbenecke wrote:
TalonsUpPuckDown wrote:Pick up your copy of Cavallini from Kane and you'll learn what us old timers lived through.

My book came in the mail today. I picked it up at about 3:30 and I haven't put it down since. What a conglomeration of stories! I've learned a ton about that era, and it really makes me appreciate what that time was like even more. Those were truly the best day of BG Hockey... yet. :D

Glad you like it. After one of our customary devastating losses I pick up my copy and read a few stories. Helps with the healing.
2-time BGSU Intramural Curling Champion.
TalonsUpPuckDown
Peregrine
Peregrine

Previous

Return to Hockey