Sharing my new song American Flag

Most things go...some holds barred...say what's on your mind (to an extent).
Forum rules This forum is a "Free-for-all" type forum, but without all the freedom. ;-) Religious or political discussions will not be tolerated, nor will personal attacks. The forum will be policed offending posts will be removed, and offending posters will be warned and/or disciplined.

Sharing my new song American Flag

Postby LowryFalcon » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:58 am

LowryFalcon here. Long time subscriber but haven't posted in a long time.

I am a country artist from Pemberville Ohio and just released a new song a few months ago. The song is called "American Flag" and it began as a challenge by Ricky Skaggs producer the last time I recorded in Nashville. He asked that I pen a song about the American flag and so I took the idea and ran with it. I made it about the flag and what it means to me.

My band (Brent Lowry & the Drifters) and I started working with the Wounded Warrior Project and all the proceeds from the song that we incurred from 4th of July till Labor Day would be donated to benefit the organization.

Recently, the Toledo Mudhens and Toledo Walleye have graciously picked my song to use during every home game for their Howntown Hero Segment in which they honor a veteran.

This brings me to why I have made this post. BGSU is special to me. I was basically raised on this campus. I am not an alumni as I have taken this route instead of finishing college but my grandmother worked at memorial hall and I spent most of my time after school seeing her and watching the basketball teams practice. I got to play one on one with my favorite Antonio Daniel's. Both my other parents worked for BGSU. My mom worked over 30 years at WBGU and my dad worked in the carpentry department and even built the trophy case that at least at one time, if not now holds all of the football teams trophies.

I do not have connections anymore to the athletic department but would love to see if they would be willing to play the new song at games to make this song a part of the game day experience.

Any help would be great!

Thank you and I hope you enjoy the song.

Follow the link to see the video and hear "American Flag"
https://youtu.be/MkFdjAx1tzE

Go Falcons!!
LowryFalcon
Fledgling
Fledgling

Return to Mostly-Free-For-Many