BGSU World Voice Day Event 2017

Most things go...some holds barred...say what's on your mind (to an extent).
Forum rules This forum is a "Free-for-all" type forum, but without all the freedom. ;-) Religious or political discussions will not be tolerated, nor will personal attacks. The forum will be policed offending posts will be removed, and offending posters will be warned and/or disciplined.

BGSU World Voice Day Event 2017

Postby BGSUWorldVoiceDay » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:11 pm

All are welcome to share your voice at BGSU's 2017 World Voice Day event!
Wednesday, April 12th in the BGSU Student Union Multipurpose Room
Free Voice Screenings: 11 - 12 and 1:05 - 4:45
Free Vocal Music Extravaganza: 12 - 1:00 pm

Q: Who should get a voice screening?
A: Everyone should get a voice screening. Is your voice tired or hoarse at the end of the day? Are you a professional voice user? Do you smoke? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you should seriously consider a voice screening.

Q: What happens during a voice screening at BGSU?
A: During a voice screening, the clinician will ask you questions about your voice and how you use your voice. You will then be asked to say several sounds and sentences. The clinician will rate your voice on various aspects that indicate whether a voice has a problem or not. If the ratings indicate a possible voice problem, the clinician will suggest that you make an appointment with an ear, nose, and throat doctor.

This is a great event to learn about your voice and vocal health. It is also a great event for graduate student clinicians in the Communication Sciences and Disorders Department to get experience completing voice screenings.

Thanks!
BGSUWorldVoiceDay
Egg
Egg

Re: BGSU World Voice Day Event 2017

Postby BGFan » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:42 pm

That's absolutely great as long as you don't live in the real world where you work M-F from 8 AM - 5 PM.
BGFan
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby bgbill » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:43 pm

I'm glad I live in a fantasy world and don't have to worry about time - or day - or month.
All is for the best in this best of all possible worlds.
bgbill
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby Flipper » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:54 am

My dad lived in that world for the last few year's of his life...I think they called it "Alzheimer's"
It's not the fall that hurts...it's when you hit the ground.
Flipper
The Global Village Idiot
The Global Village Idiot

Return to Mostly-Free-For-Many