CIT or CBI

BGSU Men's Basketball!!

Re: CIT or CBI

Postby Globetrotter » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:13 am

Hooper wrote:I guess lack of credibility unless you post daily

I don't think you need to post often to have credibility. But you certainly shouldn't rush in and immediately insult people.
Globetrotter
Turbo
Turbo

Postby BleedOrange » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:05 pm

Globe, I agree with these other posters. Let's not be deluded by the term "postseason". Our Postseason is the MAC Tournament and the NCAA Tournament. This is so because those are the tournaments the MEAN SOMETHING. The CBAT, CBI, CBT, CSCAN, CSection, and c-other tournaments are simply exhibition games in March played under a banner of "postseason". Our team's goal was a MAC championship and going to the NCAA Tournament. Those other tournaments are. not. that. The guys just completed an entire season of games and practices. These podunk c-tournies don't do anything for anyone. Let the guys move forward with classes, girlfriends, social lives, the off-season, and getting ready for next year.
BleedOrange
Falcon Hoops Lifer
Falcon Hoops Lifer

Postby Diemilkweed » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:02 pm

Globe- you are a delusional, bi-polar douche

Wow - Hooper - you are literally the very first person I have seen attack anyone else on this site, and I've been here a few years now.

Attack their positions, yes. Disagree with their assessments? All the time.

Attack their person?

Nope, haven't seen it here before.

Also, your understanding of bi-polar is clearly flawed or it would not be used here, since it 100% does not apply, and also is not an insult. It's a medical condition.

You strike me as one of those people who doesn't think that mental illnesses are real since you cannot see it with your own eyes, like a knee brace.

They are very real.

If I am wrong about that assessment, then you have my apologies. It is admittedly based on scant evidence.

Funny things is, you CAN see them if you scan someone's brain activity, do a catscan, an MRI, etc.... And with some, like CTE, you actually can see it quite plainly under a microsope - but you have to remove the brain for that.

And there are several directions to go with making a cheap joke from there, but I have consciously decided to NOT become the 2nd person attacking people instead of their views on this site.
Diemilkweed
Egg
Egg

Postby Flipper » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:34 am

STFU up you imbecile.......

(Now you've seen two :) )
It's not the fall that hurts...it's when you hit the ground.
Flipper
The Global Village Idiot
The Global Village Idiot

Postby Diemilkweed » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:40 am

Well goddmamnit - I didn't know this was going to be a thing now. And here I've gone and missed my chance to be #2.

Which is what you are - you are literally #2. In every sense. :P
Diemilkweed
Egg
Egg

Postby HoopsFan » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:07 pm

I see the Hot Stove season is off to a roar :finga:

I'm glad that Wiggins didn't get to pass Jun Cash. As above, they did this in 3 seasons instead of 4. Now Turner.... That's a different story.

HoopsFan
HoopsFan
Peregrine
Peregrine

Location: I can see the lights of the Football field from here

Postby BleedOrange » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:26 pm

Thought I'd try to put this thread back on the rails. Oh well. It's summer globe, ignore this asshattery and go play golf. ;)
BleedOrange
Falcon Hoops Lifer
Falcon Hoops Lifer

Previous

Return to Men's Hoops