How Long Will We Endure This Regime!

BGSU Men's Basketball!!

How Long Will We Endure This Regime!

Postby ZuluWarrior » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:31 pm

I know we all appreciate and respect Coach Huger and his staff, but facts are facts and we are going nowhere! Please let this new run of less than mediocrity end at the conclusion of this season and not drag on like the painful Dakich Part 2 or the Louis Orr disaster.
ZuluWarrior
Peregrine
Peregrine

Re: How Long Will We Endure This Regime!

Postby hammb » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:35 pm

I hope like hell the reason we didn't spend to bring any legit opponents in this year is Moose knew he needed to buy huger out. Cannot let this continue
hammb
The Stabber of Cherries
The Stabber of Cherries

Postby Globetrotter » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:54 pm

We can't beat a zone. This is suppossed to be Division 1 college basketball. The other teams announcers said this was the first time Cleveland St ran a zone all year. I wonder why that is? We are in for a long year.
Globetrotter
Turbo
Turbo

Postby drumstix2388 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:55 am

Globetrotter wrote:We can't beat a zone. This is suppossed to be Division 1 college basketball. The other teams announcers said this was the first time Cleveland St ran a zone all year. I wonder why that is? We are in for a long year.

Great observation. I was feeling just slightly optimistic going into this season because of the talent on this team but it's clear that the coaching staff is incapable of making the right adjustments. I wouldn't be surprised to see every team try to run a zone moving forward.
drumstix2388
Peregrine
Peregrine

Return to Men's Hoops