Women's Volleyball

The smaller "non-revenue" sports at BGSU.

Women's Volleyball

Postby gmartin » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:46 pm

BG women are 1 win away, @ Buffalo, for a 13-3 conference record and a share of the regular season title. Great season for the volleyball team. First it was women's soccer and now volleyball.
gmartin
Peregrine
Peregrine

Re: Women's Volleyball

Postby gmartin » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:56 pm

MAC Champs!!!!

Actually Co-Champs. 13-3.

1st Championship since 1992!!!
gmartin
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby FalconRollAlong » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:12 am

Congrats to the team! Nice work this season excelling beyond expectations.

Another goal for the coach!
FalconRollAlong
Egg
Egg

Postby Clubber » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:25 pm

Now that they finally won a regular season title...we should cut their scholarships and put more money into football and hockey.

Sounds asinine doesn't it? We did that to our most successful men's program after 2 straight regular season titles.

Totally worth it though...without those cuts, we wouldn't be able to pay what it takes to get a big name coach like Mike Jinks or see all those WCHA 3rd place trophies in the Slate.
Clubber
Egg
Egg

Postby gmartin » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:41 pm

Clubber wrote:Now that they finally won a regular season title...we should cut their scholarships and put more money into football and hockey.

Sounds asinine doesn't it? We did that to our most successful men's program after 2 straight regular season titles.

Totally worth it though...without those cuts, we wouldn't be able to pay what it takes to get a big name coach like Mike Jinks or see all those WCHA 3rd place trophies in the Slate.

Give it up already. I tried to put up with your comments but not anymore. You go on the ignore list. I'm pretty sure you are on my many other ignore lists as well. Pretty soon you will be talking to only yourself Clubber. See ya!
gmartin
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby Falconfreak90 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:27 pm

Way to go VBALL TEAM!!!!! What a bright future.

Clubber, why take a very positive thing and turn it negative? You should be a member of bucknuts.com....you'd fit right in. Doesn't seem like you're much of a Falcon fan.
Michael W.
BGSU-12 TIME MAC CHAMPION
FALCON FOOTBALL ROCKS!
Falconfreak90
Rubber City Falcon
Rubber City Falcon

Postby drumstix2388 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:00 pm

gmartin wrote:Give it up already. I tried to put up with your comments but not anymore. You go on the ignore list. I'm pretty sure you are on my many other ignore lists as well. Pretty soon you will be talking to only yourself Clubber. See ya!

Yeah, the only time I see that dude's comments are when other people quote him. Put him on the ignore list long ago.

Back to the point at hand, congrats to the Volleyball team! I've always been impressed with Coach Tomic and am glad to see her checking off all of the goals on her list.
drumstix2388
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby FalconRollAlong » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:01 pm

Disappointing end to a great season. Falcons fall to Western Mich. 3-1.
FalconRollAlong
Egg
Egg

Postby FalconRollAlong » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:29 pm

Falcons fall in a tough one to Green Bay in the NIVC tournament. BG tied it up after the first two sets, but fell in the final 16-14. Congrats on the season and hope they do even better next year.
FalconRollAlong
Egg
Egg

Postby Falconfreak90 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:59 pm

FalconRollAlong wrote:Falcons fall in a tough one to Green Bay in the NIVC tournament. BG tied it up after the first two sets, but fell in the final 16-14. Congrats on the season and hope they do even better next year.

That was a heck of a rally which just came up short. A pretty young team this season so we'll be back.
Michael W.
BGSU-12 TIME MAC CHAMPION
FALCON FOOTBALL ROCKS!
Falconfreak90
Rubber City Falcon
Rubber City Falcon

Return to Other Sports