Who we are as individuals and what we're all about...

Postby BGMiner » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:36 pm

Hi guys. I am a big Bowling Green fan, I live in El Paso, TX. Have no ties to BGSU, just a fan. Also like UTEP and Texas Longhorns. Hope to see some lively chatter on here. See ya.
BGMiner
Egg
Egg

Re: New member

Postby Schadenfreude » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:48 pm

A UTEP-Bowling Green series would be fun. Apparently, we met in 1960 in the season finale, a 21-0 Bowling Green win.

(This was one week after Bowling Green blew a shot at a repeat small college national title by losing to Ohio 14-7. Ohio won the mythical national title instead.)
Schadenfreude
Professional tractor puller
Professional tractor puller

Re: New member

Postby BGMiner » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:46 pm

Schadenfreude wrote:A UTEP-Bowling Green series would be fun. Apparently, we met in 1960 in the season finale, a 21-0 Bowling Green win.

(This was one week after Bowling Green blew a shot at a repeat small college national title by losing to Ohio 14-7. Ohio won the mythical national title instead.)

That would be great. UTEP doesn't play too many MAC teams in football. We had a home and home with Buffalo about 10 years ago and played Toledo in the GMAC bowl when Price was coach. I think we played at NIU in the mid-90s, but they might have been Indy or Big West at the time.
BGMiner
Egg
Egg

Return to Member Bios