musicman2343

Who we are as individuals and what we're all about...

Re: musicman2343

Postby Falcon Fanatic » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:13 am

CONGRATULATIONS!!! She's a lucky lady!!!
"Regarding BGSU, I would think their biggest strength is that they never give up, They never slow down and they battle hard even after the other team scores. We have to be on our game and never, ever take the foot off the gas for a second."
~~USCHO Poster
"BG was relentless. It's like they know that a good first pass on the breakout from a defenseman will almost always result in an odd-man rush against them - but they go in anyway and dare you to make that pass. All three of their goals were just grit and effort. That's a team any fan can be proud to support...they give all they've got."
~~USCHO Poster, AFTER Tech beat us
#NeverGiveUp
#NeverSurrender
#Relentless
#Resiliant
Falcon Fanatic
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby musicman2343 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:56 am

In two weeks, I will begin my masters program at Saint Joseph's College in Rensselaer, Indiana. My degree is Master of Arts in Music: Concentration in Church Music and Liturgy.
I'll be there for the month of July for the next for summers. Looking forward to this new opportunity!
BGSU Class of 2010
Bachelor of Music - Music Education

Forever a Falcon!

ROLL ALONG!!!!
musicman2343
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby musicman2343 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:35 pm

Figured I should update on what's been happening in my life since this year (like Vdub) has been pretty action packed.

The biggest update of the year is that in July my fiancée and I got married! Falcon Flames from the BGSU Classes of 2010 (me) and 2011 (her)!! It was a wonderful wedding and many of friends from BG made it to see us tie the knot! We got to take a nice honeymoon to Jamaica to relax from the craziness of this past year.

In other news, the month before the wedding I started my masters program. It's a full 16 week semester crammed into 4 weeks so the pace is frantic. You're in class from 7:45am to 9:15pm at night with breaks for lunch and dinner. Still have three summers to go but I am very excited to complete the program!

My wife and I are entering another year of teaching and it looks to be a good year. She has 7-12 science and I have 5-6 band and 7-12 choir. We will also be the Drama Club advisors/directors for this upcoming year again! Last year's musical was a huge success and we got a lot of accolades from the community - here's hoping that we can do it again!

The other big update of the year is that we bought a house back in February! It's a great property located in the country just north of Fostoria. Short commute to work and short trip away from BG!!! Of course, orange is the prevailing color in the house!

Feb-house, March-musical, June-masters program, July-wedding!

Hopefully this next year will be a bit more calm :lol:
BGSU Class of 2010

Forever a Falcon!

ROLL ALONG!!!!
musicman2343
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby musicman2343 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:53 pm

Figured I should update you all. I haven't completely fallen off the face of the earth, but it has been a long time since I've logged on. There's been a lot going on recently in life, so I've been completely swamped with work, school, and especially at home! Because.... here is one of the newest members of the Falcon family - Elizabeth :D Born 7/22/15

This photo is from the day of the BG-Tennessee game. She's grown a lot since then. Hard to believe it's been almost four months...

Lizzy
BGSU Class of 2010

Forever a Falcon!

ROLL ALONG!!!!
musicman2343
Peregrine
Peregrine

Postby Falcon Fanatic » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:30 pm

musicman2343 wrote:Figured I should update you all. I haven't completely fallen off the face of the earth, but it has been a long time since I've logged on. There's been a lot going on recently in life, so I've been completely swamped with work, school, and especially at home! Because.... here is one of the newest members of the Falcon family - Elizabeth :D Born 7/22/15

This photo is from the day of the BG-Tennessee game. She's grown a lot since then. Hard to believe it's been almost four months...

Lizzy

She's adorable and looks just like you! I've enjoyed the pictures you've posted of her.
"Regarding BGSU, I would think their biggest strength is that they never give up, They never slow down and they battle hard even after the other team scores. We have to be on our game and never, ever take the foot off the gas for a second."
~~USCHO Poster
"BG was relentless. It's like they know that a good first pass on the breakout from a defenseman will almost always result in an odd-man rush against them - but they go in anyway and dare you to make that pass. All three of their goals were just grit and effort. That's a team any fan can be proud to support...they give all they've got."
~~USCHO Poster, AFTER Tech beat us
#NeverGiveUp
#NeverSurrender
#Relentless
#Resiliant
Falcon Fanatic
Peregrine
Peregrine

Previous

Return to Member Bios